Speeding Tickets


speeding ticket

You may be asking yourself “Why should I hire an attorney to handle my traffic ticket?”

Here are a few reasons:

  • Attorneys can help keep points off your driving record by taking your traffic matter to trial or getting the charge reduced.
  • You may be forced to take off work to spend countless hours waiting for your case to be heard
  • Getting points on your driving record can cause your auto insurance rates to increase

In most cases when you hire an attorney to represent you for a speeding ticket, you will not be required to appear in court.  You will need to provide a copy of your driving record.  We have made the process easier for you to obtain a copy of your record you can access that here:  State Driving Record Request.  The attorneys at Jurach, Tacey & Quitiquit are experienced and devoted to negotiating with both Commonwealth Attorneys and Police Officers to reduce your charges.  Each speeding ticket is different and will be reviewed by an experienced trial attorney prior to going to court to look for any possible defenses you may have.  

What makes Jurach, Tacey & Quitiquit different than another “traffic” lawyer?  The lawyers at Jurach, Tacey & Quitiquit have a background of being in the courtroom successfully arguing both criminal and traffic matters.   You are not just another file to us, we try to personalize your case so the Judge, Commonwealths Attorney, or Police Officer thinks of you as an individual not just another ticket.  We believe that the hard work we put into each case as well as the personalized touch makes a difference when arguing speeding tickets.

The lawyers at Jurach, Tacey & Quitiquit offer comprehensive services to help you fight Virginia traffic tickets including, but not limited to: Speeding Tickets, Red Light Camera Tickets, Stop Sign Tickets, Texting while Driving, DUI, Reckless Driving, Suspended License, and all other types of moving and non moving violations.

Where do the lawyers of Jurach, Tacey & Quitiquit practice in Virginia?