Richmond-Traffic General District Court
13th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Rebecca Schmidt
Phone: (804) 646-6431
Clerk’s Office Hours
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
John Marshall Courts Building
- Hon. Birdie Hairston Jamison, Presiding Judge
- Hon. David Eugene Cheek Sr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Lawrence B. Cann
- Hon. Barbara J. Gaden
- Hon. David M. Hicks
- Hon. Tracy W. J. Thorne-Begland
Continuances granted by Judge on motion.
Richmond General District Court has three Divisions:
- Traffic Division (shown on this web page)
- Civil Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Civil Division.
- Criminal Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Criminal Division.
Richmond also has a General District Court at the Manchester location.