The lawyers of Jurach, Tacey, & Quitiquit regularly represent clients in Richmond, Virginia. Richmond is the capital of Virginia, and major interstates including I-95 and I-64 are within Richmond’s jurisdiction. Due to the amount of people that live and visit Richmond our lawyers regularly represent clients with charges ranging from simple speeding, reckless driving, to serious crimes including felonies. Our lawyers will work with you to work towards the best possible result for your charges. If you need a lawyer for charges in Richmond, Virginia, contact one of the lawyers at Jurach, Tacey, & Quitiquit today.
Richmond-Traffic General District Court
13th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Rebecca Schmidt
Phone: (804) 646-6431
Clerk’s Office Hours
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
John Marshall Courts Building
- Hon. Birdie Hairston Jamison, Presiding Judge
- Hon. David Eugene Cheek Sr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Lawrence B. Cann
- Hon. Barbara J. Gaden
- Hon. David M. Hicks
- Hon. Tracy W. J. Thorne-Begland
Continuances granted by Judge on motion.
Richmond General District Court has three Divisions:
- Traffic Division (shown on this web page)
- Civil Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Civil Division.
- Criminal Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Criminal Division.
Richmond also has a General District Court at the Manchester location.