The lawyers of Jurach, Tacey, & Quitiquit regularly represent clients in Richmond, Virginia. Richmond is the capital of Virginia, and major interstates including I-95 and I-64 are within Richmond’s jurisdiction. Due to the amount of people that live and visit Richmond our lawyers regularly represent clients with charges ranging from simple speeding, reckless driving, to serious crimes including felonies. Our lawyers will work with you to work towards the best possible result for your charges. If you need a lawyer for charges in Richmond, Virginia, contact one of the lawyers at Jurach, Tacey, & Quitiquit today.
13th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Carol Bowman Kennedy
Phone: (804) 646-6677
Clerk’s Office Hours
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
920 Hull Street, Northside
- Hon. David Eugene Cheek Sr., Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Lawrence B. Cann
- Hon. Barbara J. Gaden
- Hon. David M. Hicks
- Hon. Birdie Hairston Jamison
- Hon. Tracy W. J. Thorne-Begland
Continuances granted by Judge on motion.
Richmond General District Court has three divisions:
- Criminal Division (shown on this web page)
- Traffic Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Traffic Division.
- Civil Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Civil Division.
Richmond also has a General District Court at the Manchester location.